Firefighters are at the scene of a blaze in Canterbury.
They were called to the Goods Shed in Station Road West this evening.
Smoke is billowing from the building, which houses numerous independent businesses.
Early reports suggest that no one is hurt and firefighters are containing the blaze. Latest reports suggest the smoke has been stopped.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service says the blaze started at just after 8pm.
A spokesman said: “Two fire engines are as the scene and firefighters have extinguished the fire, which is believed to have started in an electrical room of the one storey building.
“Crews are wearing breathing apparatus and are cutting away and damping down.”
Firefighters stood down at 9.10pm.