Canterbury City Council says it’s well on the way to restoring normal bin collection service.
Last week waste contractor Serco announced that it was suspending services amid safety concerns during the snowy weather.
Later in the week Serco restarted its collections on routes deemed safe enough.
Today (Monday) the city council announced that it is working hard on catching up with collections.
Spokesman Rob Davies said: “We have extra crews out on those collections that were missed last week.
“Please leave your bins out and Serco will get to you.
“We are also reminding residents that garden waste collections will not be taking place this week as we are using these crews to catch up.”